Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Connor's Chuck E Cheese Party

On Friday (Connor's actual birthday) we went to Chuck E Cheese in Knoxville to have a party for Connor, since they weren't able to come to his party at our house earlier in the month. We had a great time playing and spending time with family! Connor's favorite thing about CEC is the coins. He always looks forward to getting the coins and usually we have so many leftover that we take some home. Well, not this year...Everyone played something and needless to say we had lots of tickets at the end. Everyone gave theirs to Connor and he got a BIG bouncy ball. When we got in the car, he wanted to know where the coins were. Oops! He had a great time and felt very special! Thanks for everyone who came out to meet us and sorry we were late! (We got caught in a bad traffic jam and of course the weather was not good. No snow, but messy rain.) It was a long trip from Nashville... Maybe that is why I look so tired in this next picture. Ha!






Such a fake smile!


I love this sweet picture...talking to Chuck E! I was about to have a heart attack though with his face on this phone. Can we say germs! LOL
He blew out the candles before I could even get the picture!
Open his presents..
MONEY...MONEY...MONEY...MOOONEEEY..........MOOOONEEEEYY!


Nathan wearing one of Connor's party hats!
Mmmm...good cake!

1 comments:

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

What fun! I am so glad he had a great 3rd Birthday!!! Love yall!