Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nothing runs like a Deere!











I swear that my son needs to be on a John Deere commercial. Yesterday we went to the farm and Connor made note that Pawpaw's tractor was not a John Deere. Connor has a John Deere tractor powerwheel that he got for his birthday. He said that his was faster because it was a John Deere! He also had to have his hat and matching John Deere working gloves to work on the farm. He loved driving on the bumpy farm and driving through the "slush" as he called it. The weather was so nice this weekend and I had to drag him inside on Saturday night kicking and screaming. It is raining now and he keeps telling me that it stopped and we can go outside now, even though it IS still raining. They are calling for snow flurries in the morning...ugghh. Let's just hope that SPRING is here to stay after that!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Tara, those are the best pictures!! He is definitely one handsome little boy!

Betty said...

He is destined to be a farmer! Or at least something in the agriculture business!!! Love the pics- maybe a model for John Deere on the side too. Always good to have a back up plan even at the ripe old age if 3;)

Betty said...

He is destined to be in the agricultural business! And looks like a natural model for John Deere on the side! Always good to have back up plans even at the ripe old age of 3;)