Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday to Connor!!!

I can't believe that my baby boy is 4! My how big he has gotten! We had a blast celebrating him yesterday. We asked him what he wanted to do and his choice was to go to Peekaboo Playtown. We usually always go to Chuck E's but not this year. He loved the new things they have added since we were there last. I know we will be going back very soon. We went to lunch afterwards and he got a big bowl of ice cream for his birthday dessert. They couldn't have brought him anything better...he loves ice cream!

Happy Birthday to my sweet son! I have loved every minute of these last four years and can't wait to share each and every moment of the years to come.
I love you,
Mommy


Mommy and Daddy gave him a Bible with pictures in it. He has a Bible but wanted one that was more like a storybook. We got The Beginner's Bible and he loves it!

1 comments:

Casey said...

Wow, I can't believe that Connor is 4! He looks so grown up:) A little side note, I think Braden and Alex have the same hair stylist:)