Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Pictures






Connor is almost 2 days old now and he is doing great! Tara is doing very well and has been up walking the halls of the hospital today. This morning we had Connor's picture taken in his reindeer outfit...he had no idea as he was sleeping the whole time. Poor guy had to go through some drama this morning that involved some cutting and his private parts...I think you know what I mean. Because of that there was no way he was waking up for his pictures this morning.

He is doing great and is wanting to eat ALL the time! I had to let him suck my pinkie last night and earlier today so he would go to sleep, my first successful job as a Dad...Tara was sooooo proud, okay, not really. He is just like his dad in many ways one way is that he likes to eat and the other more obvious way is that he is very open about his gas problems, yep, that's my boy!

We may go home tomorrow, but we're not real sure just yet...it may be Friday. Anyway, here are some more pictures for everyone to see. Thanks to everyone for your comments and keep checking back for more pictures and updates!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures! Connor is the cutest little thing! I can't get over all of his hair...it's those Tums:-)! I can't wait to come love on him! Tara, you look awesome! I can't wait to see you all very soon!
Love you, Darby

carriehayes said...

I loooove his hair!! SOOOO CUTE!! What a little miracle!!