Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A little pumpkin carving...

I had a couple of designs for the pumpkin, for Connor to choose and this is the one he picked. Its probably the least impressive, but he liked it. Mommy and Daddy pretty much did all the work, but Connor had fun as we would scoop out the insides and then place it in his spoon so he could put it in the bowl. Connor wanted nothing to do with touch the pumpkin's insides and said it was "Yucky". I would agree, but our dog on the other hand thought it was a the greatest thing! He started eating it and almost ate the entire bowl. He was chowing down and started taking it from my hand as I pulled it out. I will say that at about 2 am, I heard him moaning under our bed so I think the 3 pounds of pumpkin gave him a little belly ache! LOL







0 comments: