Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Connor's first official round of golf!

Brad has been wanting to take Connor to play golf for a while, and Friday we finally got the chance! Connor was so excited! He even wanted to wear his golf visor, which he never wants to wear just so he could be like a real golfer. Connor thinks that it is his Daddy's course, and even though Brad did join in December Connor thinks it is really HIS course. It is so cute! He had a blast and I think he liked riding in the golf cart about as much as he liked playing. He did so good and even let Brad show him a few things, which he never does. We hope to be able to take him out again soon! All three of us had a great time.








What a putt!
So proud of himself.
Doesn't he just look like a pro!

He loved taking the flags out for Daddy!











He really liked hitting out of the sand bunker!
While we were waiting for Daddy to finish his putt, we played by the creek.


Love this one!!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Tara, those are such fun pictures! It looks like you have a future pro on your hands:)

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Man! He is such a big little boy. He looks so cute dressed just like his Daddy! I wish I had my own golf course!

Kandi said...

Love these pics!! That is something how much Connor loves golf this early. Brandon can't wait for one of ours to show this much interest.

Betty said...

Wow! Connor does look a like a PRO! I bet he makes his daddy proud!