Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!!!!
















If you havent already heard, we found out Connor will be getting a baby brother on Monday. We are so excited about having another little boy around the house! Connor was in denial at first, still insisting that he has a sister but he is slowly getting used to the idea. We are now thinking about names...oh and it will not be Roger! Although we still refer to him as Roger, I am determined to pick a name so that we can use that instead! Everything looked great and he looks very healthy. So thankful!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats!!! I'm sure Conner will make a great big brother.

Betty said...

I love those ultra sound pics!!! Thank you for not getting the 4D ones...those freak me out! Now the fun part begins as you guys pick out a name. However I will always think of him as Roger;) Connor is going to be an awesome big brother! And how cool is it that him and Nico get to experience this together!!!

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! 2 boys are tons of fun and will keep you on your toes :) Would love to get together with you soon!

Nikki said...

Yeah!!! Heather says there is nothing better than having two boys! We do like Roger but can't wait to hear the real name!!