Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Braden's "sprinkle"

This past weekend my friends Beth and Rell were so sweet to host a "sprinkle" for Braden. It was a circus theme and I just loved the idea of using that for a shower. It was so fun! Brad was playing in a golf tournament so I had to take Connor and I'm so glad that I did. He had such a great time there! He actually got two gifts from his Grannie and An Am and he played with those the whole time. We got so many great things for Braden and I am very thankful for the family and friends who came to celebrate with us!


















3 comments:

Betty said...

I just hated that I missed it! I love the theme...how creative! I just might copy that for a birthday party!!! You look absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to meet Baby Braden!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Love the quilt! Circus theme was adorable... I have to remember this for the next shower I throw! I am so sorry I could not be there :( I cannot wait until next Monday! I am ready to meet lil' Braden!!!

Tabitha said...

What a cute theme! Tara you look fabulous and Braden looks like he's all set up!