Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Who do you think I look like?




I loved Carrie's last post on her blog so much that I decided to do it too. Since I am hearing so many different opinions about who Connor looks like these days, I thought I would ask all of you too! Connor will change more as time goes by, but I thought it would be fun anyway. What do you think?

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Tara,
I think that Conner looks like you!!! His facial expression is straight you!!! You couldn't have picked a better picture those cheeks and the mouth are set exactly like yours!! Too cute. I must say that all the pics are cute, but Brad look so mischevious that you wonder what we was planning on doing with that horse! Hope you guys are doing well! I love checking the blog for Conner updates, it's amazing how quickly he has grown. I esp.loved the picture of Conner and Cooper and of course the one Brad get peed on. I showed it to EVERYONE here at my office and we howled!!!! Sounds like you guys are doing great!! Which I could come visit before the boys hit Kindergarden:) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Connor looks like Connor H. Thompson. I keep telling you guys!
I am really missing the little man. We saw Brillo at Jrs' and he was asking about you..we bragged a lot!
Love you all..Mom..Grannie T

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...Tara he looks so much like you! I agree with Court...Brad looks like he is up to no good!! Connor is PRECIOUS!! Can't wait to get the boys together!! Court, you need to come and visit soon!!

Tara said...

Court-
I miss you so much! I wish you could come and see the little guy too. Hopefully we will be able to get a visit in before kindergarten for sure! Brad has accused me of posting the picture of me that looks most like Connor. The truth is that I dont have any baby pictures of Brad and I tried to get one of me around the same age as his. In support of Brad, Connor is starting to look more like him. It is hard- he is such a mixture of both. As for the horse, not sure why Brad is looking so mischief? I have always wondered myself. Doris, do you know? Love to Mickey and the family! Maybe I can bring Connor to the "Big Apple" for a visit soon!

Anonymous said...

He looks like Connor!!!

Anonymous said...

I think he had just gotten the horse that and he LOVED it! He was just happy. It was ceramic so I guess he was afraid he would break it too.
Love ya..Doris

Anonymous said...

I think he had just gotten the horse that and he LOVED it! He was just happy. It was ceramic so I guess he was afraid he would break it too.
Love ya..Doris