Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Braden's 6 month pictures

Keep in mind when you look at these pictures that this was the first day that Braden started feeling bad. I didn't know it at the time but he had RSV. He was not his normal happy self and I was so worried that they wouldn't get any good pics of him. I was so wrong and was pleasantly pleased with the shots they got!











This next one is my absolute favorite.
Look at all of that drool...can you believe he still doesn't have any teeth?!

Look at those rolls...

This next picture is out of order but it was the last one she took. He had had enough...poor guy.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

These are terrific, one cute fella!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

I love, love, love these pictures! He did so well. I think these are my favorite yet! He is going to be a giver, not a taker! He felt so bad, but tried so hard to be happy. He is such a sweet boy!

GrannieT said...

Wow, Tara - you've been busy. These posts are awesome. Braden's pictures are perfect! I love all the "catch up" Thank you! Love, Mom (Grannie)