Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I am now the proud owner of a MacBook!

I say this because it should help me to be able to post on here more often now. Yes, it will still be a struggle to keep up with everything and blog too, but with this new computer it should help things a lot. Our old Toshiba PC finally bit the dust. Brad was able to remove the hard drive and put all of our old pictures on here, which was a relief. I had them all backed up except for the ones from this past Christmas. I am loving the Mac so far. It is amazing how much you can get done on a computer that isn't crashing all the time! Stay tuned for more posts...

0 comments: