Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February

February has come and gone. Our family was blessed by the birth of Justin Patrick...our first nephew! I am beyond excited for my two boys, that they will now have a cousin (and another boy) to play with and grow up with! We were so glad to be able to be there for the birth and hate that we live so far away that we can't see him more.
Braden turned 6 months at the very end of the month. I can't believe that in another 6 short months we will be celebrating his first birthday. My how time flies with the second child.

Brotherly love!
Braden is learning how to use the sippy. Maybe I will have some luck with him drinking out of this since he won't take a bottle.
Connor is signed up for T ball and beyond excited for it to start! His first practice is this Saturday.
Celebrating Grandma's birthday!


We were blessed with a few warm days and were able to play at the playground.

Braden loved watching brother swing!

Taking a walk...
Introducing Justin Patrick Reckard... We are all so in love!
Braden's first swim in the pool at the Rec.
Watching cartoons and loving his exersaucer!
I love this morning shot!

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

I am so glad that Connor is doing so well with his bother! They are so cute! I cannot wait to see you guys soon and very glad you all are feeling better!