Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Children's Storytime at Nashville Library

Today I had the great privilege of meeting my sweet friend Carrie and her son Hayden for "children's story time" at the Nashville Public Library. Carrie had heard of it from some of her friends who have taken their kids and recommended it. I have been to the library a couple of times since it was built and it is a beautiful library! Hayden and Connor had such a good time at the story time. They had puppets and all. If you ever have the opportunity to take your kids, I would totally recommend it.

Carrie, I thoroughly enjoyed our visit and having lunch afterwards! Thanks for meeting me and Connor. We have to get the boys together more often. Love you sweet friend!

Connor and Hayden getting ready for the show. Connor was eating his fruit snacks as you can see (his mouth is a little crooked!) Ha!

Connor was a little scared when this "green" thing popped out of the door.

I took this picture to show how many people there were. Actually there were more, my camera wouldnt zoom out any further. They must have been regulars because they were singing all of the songs by heart!

Connor and Hayden wouldnt go up to the stage but I thought this pic was so cute!

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Now that is a show! I took Keira last year to the Kingston Library and it was nothing like this. How awesome!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

How fun!!! Connor and Hayden are so cute sitting there together!