Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Early spring!

Like everyone else in TN we have really enjoyed the weather the past few week! Here are some random pictures of Connor enjoying the sunshine!



Connor wanting Mommy to blow some bubbles.
a little mechanical work...HAPPY because its time for some golf!

Lining the ball up and making Daddy proud!

Look at that hard swing!

...so hard that he took a little fall!

5 comments:

The Deakins said...

Oh stop it!!!How cute is that?? the little golf club? I love it!

Betty said...

I can never get enough of Connor...especially when he is having fun!!!

Nikki said...

O.K. he really looks like a natural. What good form!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how he looks like a 2 year old pro. That swing!! Wow, I am amazed. So cute. I can't wait to see him this weekend. Tell Connor "Nonna loves him". Love you guys. Mom

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

This nice weather got me on a mission to find a play set for the boys. We found a Rainbow play set on craiglist for a crazy deal (people were moving). When Erik gets it put up (poor guy has to dig to level out an area), you'll have to bring Connor over to play :)