Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Amanda's Bridal Shower in Townsend

On Saturday I got to go to Amanda's bridal shower in Townsend at "The Lily Barn". It was a very nice shower since it was all of Amanda's closest friends. I always enjoy these kinds of showers the best! She got showered with so many great things! And while we are on the subject of showers...we had quite a lot of rain showers before, during and after the shower! I thought we were going to need a boat to get home. Despite that it was a great day!






2 comments:

Betty said...

You look so beautiful in that green dress!

The Deakins said...

Hey I know that cute lil baby! That's my niece, sis in law, and mom in law! Yall all look so great and what a pretty place! Congats a ton Amanda! you'll be a beautiful bride!