Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fishing on dry land

Connor now associates going to Pops house, with fishing and we cant take a trip without getting out the fishing gear even if it means fishing off the boat on dry land! I have to say that Connor is getting pretty good at casting his line. I think he will be a pro by the time summer gets here. On the last trip Brad put a hook on his line since they were fishing off the dock and Connor actually caught a rock, if that is even possible. It is going to be a fun summer at the lake this year!






I think Connor looks like such a little man in these pictures. It looks like they were engaged in deep conversation in this one!


I love this picture! It looks like Connor is watching Pops catch a big one! Ha!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Connor does look like a natural fisherman! I love seeing him and Pops together...it's much like a Norman Rockwell painting.

GrannieT said...

Thank you for posting these. I didn't even have my camera out, even though my sweet family bought a new one for me for Mother's Day! What wonderful memories we are making this year. Connor is just the "grandest" blessing! Love you all!