Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!

We have had so many pictures made lately...first we had Braden's newborn pictures in the hospital, then a few days after being home we decided to try out Portrait Innovations since they had sent us a coupon and it was a good way to get some cheap pics of the boys. Then we went to our photographer who did all of Connor's pics and had family pics made and more pics of Braden. They all turned out great now I have to figure out where I am going to put all of them, not to mention what I am going to do with all of Connor's pics. Have to make room for Braden now...:) I will probably have to do a couple of posts to get all of these in. I will try to post my favorites, well actually I will probably just post them all since they are all my favorites! :)

This is Braden's hospital pic. 3 days old in this picture.

These were taken at Portrait Innovations...Braden is 1 week and Connor is 3 1/2.

















2 comments:

Betty said...

What a couple of natural models! Move over Gap babies...here come the Thompson Brothers!!!

Nikki said...

Love the little feet, too cute!