Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Braden at 7 months...I mean 7 weeks!

Amanda texted me this morning and reminded me that Braden wasn't 7 months yet...I really need some sleep! LOL!

Here are some pictures that I took a few weeks back of Braden at 7 weeks. I cant believe that he is 9 weeks today and we are going for his 2 month appointment tomorrow. Time is going by so fast! Braden is growing, growing, growing. He is already too big for this outfit that he has on in the picture. It seems like he only wears things once and then when I put them back on they are too small. He is such a precious child. Never makes a peep unless he is really hungry. As you can see though, he never goes without a meal. Ha!
















1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Another handsome little boy! We are so blessed!