Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Out of order...Dollywood with the family!

This post is very out of order but I realized just today that I hadn't included our Dollywood trip in with all of our other fall activities. Whew...we have been busy! We went to Dollywood at the beginning of the month with Grannie, Pops, and Uncle Pete. An Am was giving a housewarming party for a friend and was unable to join us. We missed her! The weather was perfect. I especially enjoyed it since the last time I was pretty pregnant and not able to do anything. Connor told me that I was allowed to ride the Veggie Tales roller coaster since Braden was out of my belly now. So sweet! Braden pretty much slept the entire time we were there. I had a great time when I wasn't in the nursing station...which was such a blessing by the way. We are so excited to be going back in December to see all of the Christmas lights and have some more fun with the fam!

The family pic
Connor with his Uncle Pete...did I mention he lost a tooth? That is a whole other story!
Connor's favorite ride!
Enjoying his nap!
Pops taking Connor on the teacups
I think Pops really enjoyed himself!



1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Too Cute! Looks like a great time. I can't wait to go with you guys in December!