Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween this year! Connor wanted to be a superhero but didn't want to wear a mask of any kind so that left us with...Superman! It was actually perfect for him. I think he really fit the part. Little brother wants to be just like big brother so he was my miniature version. They looked so cute together! This was also the first year that we didn't pull Connor in the wagon to trick or treat. He did great but it was a challenge to keep up with him especially since we went with a large group. Thank goodness for his flickering light up shoes or I would have never been able to spot him. Ha! He had a great time trick or treating with his friends and new exactly what to do this year. Braden slept for the first part and I carried him for the last part. He loved looking around at all of the costumes! Every Halloween is better than the last. Cant wait for next year!


Braden was so excited for Halloween!
Flexing his muscles!
My supermen to the rescue!
We couldnt believe that we had this many superheroes! So funny!
Not sure what Connor was thinking in this picture. I think he was thinking about his next mission as Superman!


Carving our pumpkin. Daddy has to wear gloves because he hates touching the goo. I think I should do the same next year. Pretty sure I am allergic to touching pumpkin. My hand turned red!
The finished product.
This was Connor on Saturday at Frankin's Pumpkinfest. He was in the worst mood that day and we left early to put him to bed!

Dont you just love my Mom's glasses! Connor was pouting.

1 comments:

GrannieT said...

These pictures are great. They look even better on the blog than on FB. Pops said that Connor is really a cowboy in his overalls and riding a pony! I think every pose of Braden until he is 2 will be of him taking a nap! Looks like you guys have had a great fall. Seems we have barely been out except for the trip to Dolly's.