Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, November 29, 2010

November Happenings

My boys are getting so big! Connor is turning four in a few weeks and Braden is now 3 months! I am amazed at how much they have bonded, especially since Braden is so young. It is so obvious how much they love each other. Braden just watches and follows Connor across the room. I cant help but wonder what he must be thinking. Connor will lay beside Braden and just talk and talk to him. They laugh and talk to each other about every day. Every day I think about how I am one day closer to having my babies be grown up and having families of their own. It makes me sad because I love these days with the two of them being so young and innocent.

Here are some pictures of the two of them from November!

This picture describes Braden the best way I know how...always happy as can be!

This picture shows how content he is all the time. He will just sit in his swing and bouncy seat for hours just looking at his toys.
Brotherly love!
Connor is getting so big and loves being at the farm!
Connor and Braden watching Baby Einstein. I think Connor likes it about as much as Braden does! Ha!
Already rolling over on his side.
My little monkey!

3 comments:

GrannieT said...

These boys are so precious. It's amazing how well Connor has adjusted to having Braden in the family.

Kandi said...

Your boys are just adorable!!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

They are too cute and growing fast! I hope Connor enjoyed his birthday party!