Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thompson Thanksgiving

Last Sunday we traveled to Rockwood to have Thanksgiving with the Thompson's. We had a great time visiting with the family...it had been too long. Grannie got Connor his very own Christmas tree to decorate and he had a blast! He got extra spoiled by everyone and got gifts for no reason all, even though his birthday is just a few weeks away. What a lucky little boy! Pops and Grannie couldn't believe how much Braden had grown. The weather was great once again and Connor really enjoyed getting to play by the lake, especially with his cousin Paisley! Of course we ate...again. Everything was so yummy! We are excited to see everyone in a few weeks for the Thompson family Christmas in Sevierville!


Placing the star...
Looks like a good conversation between Pops and Braden.
We always have to make time for some fishin'!
Connor painting his John Deere truck that An Am and Uncle Pete gave him. He loves crafts just like his Mommy!
Checking his mailbox...

The look on Braden's face and his bib says it all...Ha!
Miss Paisley playing with her new tea set!
Playing in Grannie's fountain.

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

I cannot believe we have this many little ones! We are so glad you guys stayed healthy enough to visit. We missed you at the Day family reunion!