Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3 months old!





Connor was 3 months old yesterday! He is getting bigger and HEAVIER! I know this very well because he wants to be held ALL the time! It makes it very difficult to do things so I do them with a little extra weight! Here are some of the latest picture of our sweet little man.

5 comments:

Darby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darby said...

Since he loves being held all the time...I will just have to hold him the whole time you all are in! I think Lacy may have already called holding him the whole time though! :) I guess we'll have to take turns!

Darby said...

I just noticed Cooper kissing Connor in the bottom picture...I love it!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I cannot believe that he is 3 months old. Time has flown by so quickly! And yes Darby I already did call him...ha!!

Tara said...

He will just LOVE all of the attention! Cant wait to see you guys! Love you!