Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

From here to there...



Connor is on the move! He has learned how to scoot himself to the top of his bouncy seat and scoot across the living room floor! I layed him on the blanket to play and went in the kitchen to clean, when a few minutes later I heard a cry. I went into the living room and to my surprise he had scooted off of the blanket and under his swing and bumped his head on the bar on the floor! Now he scoots everywhere! I am having a hard time changing his diaper on his changing table because he trys to get away. I guess I can expect for this to get more difficult as time goes on. I will try and enjoy this little time I have left before he learns to crawl, Oh boy!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh the joy of them figuring out how to do something new!! I bet you cannot wait til he is crawling!! HA! HA!

Tara said...

I am enjoying the time that I have left while he isnt mobile! I will never get anything done when this occurs! I love watching him discover new things though!

Darby said...

How fun that he can scoot around now. Cooper is gonna love this! I can't wait to see yall in a week! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!!! He is growing so fast! Hayden is going to love playing with Connor!!