Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring is near!





We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring! Today was a warm and beautiful day! Brad had a Engineer Awards Banquet to go to tonight. Since I didnt have to worry about dinner, Connor and I decided to go for a stroll. Not sure why but walking is so much more enjoyable now that I have a stroller and a baby to push around! If any of you know anyone who is having a baby, I strongly recommend our Chicco stroller. It is awesome! Connor just loved riding in his stroller, he laughed and cooed for a long time looking around at the scenery. He hasnt spent much time outside since he was a December baby. I cant wait for Summer so I wont have to worry about keeping him bundled up all the time. Hopefully the rest of the week is supposed to be more of the same. Happy Spring!!!

7 comments:

Darby said...

How fun! I am ready for Spring too! Can't wait to see yall very, very soon! Love yall!

Lindsey said...

How sweet! I enjoy coming to your site and seeing all of his sweet pictures. Keep on bringing them :) Hey do you by chance know if Lacy is having a shower in TN? Just wanted to make sure i was there if so. THanks!

Tara said...

Lindsey- Thanks for checking our blog! I love to see all of the pictures on your as well! To answer your question, Lacy is having a shower at RUMC on Saturday March 24th at 10:00 am. It is going to be a brunch. Darby and Casey are hosting it. I hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

How sweet he looks! I have a picture of you going for a walk in the stroller with a hood up just like Connor. He looks just like you with those big eyes peering out of the sweater. Can't wait to see him!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Tara- I love these pics. I too registered for that stroller. I cannot wait to go for some strolls, however we will have the opposite problem since Kiley will be a May baby and we live in FL one word-HUMIDITY!!! HA! Can't wait to see you in April!
Lindsey- I would love for you to come too! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to drop a line and tell you how much I love to check out your website! I can't believe how much he has grown, I'm really sorry that I didn't make it over to Doris and Ronnie's house to see you guys when you were in a few weeks back. I wish I had gotten to come! I can't wait to meet you Connor! You are such a cutie pie, and I swear Tara, he's probably the most precious child that I've ever seen! You all are so blessed, and I love you all, and I can't to tell Connor some good stories about his daddy when he was a little boy! Hope to see you soon!
love jennifer and darin bennett

Anonymous said...

I think Connor wants to come cheer up his Poppa. Missing you all..Love, Grannie