Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Easter pics

Here is the link to for Connor's Easter pictures... http://www.alloganphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/2605109#P-1-9

Connor wasn't in the best of moods at the time but there are some good shots. Also, the two boys before Connor are the little boys of friends of mine. The boy in the overalls is Brock (my neighbor Rachel's little boy). The next pictures are of Jonathan (my friend and coworker Adriane's little boy). These pictures are just precious and I look forward to doing this again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great photos...thanks for sharing them...they look absolutely beautiful...and hey to share some more spirit of Easter also visit my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and enjoy all that's there!!!!

carriehayes said...

All the pictures are so sweet! Just precious! Are the animals real? The look like they are! I love those! Love ya'll!

Tara said...

Yes, the animals were real! Connor wasnt very impressed though, he was more interested in looking at his feet the whole time... figures... Ha!

Brett&Hillary said...

I love these pictures, my favorite are the ones with the bunny! The black and white one were Connor and the bunny are staring at each other, and the one that looks like the bunny is kissing Connor on the cheek!!! They are so cute!!! He is such a handsome baby boy!!!