Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 2, 2007

My Summer Hat



Connor loves to spend time outside, but the sun was getting bothersome so we had to look for a new hat! Actually it was supposed to go in his easter basket, but we needed it sooner. Connor wore it this weekend and loved it because he could look around without squinting the whole time. He looked so adorable in it!
(By the way to all of you native Rockwoodians, yes it is a Rockwood Cheerleader shirt that I am wearing!!! As I was looking at these pictures I realized that I had it on, and it is 10 years old!!! My 10 reunion is this year, I cant believe it! Maybe it is time to retire this shirt, but it is still one of my favorites to lounge around in. It is just getting broken in. Ha!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too funny in this hat!

Anonymous said...

The hat is great. He definitely has the Neal look in this picture..love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

Tara, it is so funny that you mentioned the shirt. I had mine own the other day and Jeff said "When are you getting rid of that ragedy thing?" I told him that it was just too comfy and I couldn't let it go! Amanda