Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Pet Monkey





One of Connor's favorite toys these days is what I like to call his "pet monkey". He sits on Connors belly and Connor just laughs. I dont know how long he will last because Connor likes to chew on his nose and hands. It is amazing to see how much Connor has changed just in the past few weeks. He grabs for toys now, which is something he wouldnt do before. I just love watching him discover his new world!

5 comments:

Darby said...

Ohhh...I had a pet monkey when I was little...you may remember him as "Monk".

Tara said...

I remember! Was that the sock monkey? I remember it tagging along all the time. Aaahh, the good ole days!

Darby said...

It was!!! Yes...I was quiet attached to that thing! Too funny!

Brett&Hillary said...

I think Connor's little monkey is so cute. His new Best Friend!!! It could make it through, I still have my Boo Boo bear and Kitty pillow that I got when I was around his age!!! I love them even if they look like they could fall apart any day.

Anonymous said...

Remind Brad of the Pooh that had his nose chewed off. Brad cried when I had to sew the nose back together. He thought I was hurting Pooh! The monkey is great!Grannie