Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 9, 2007

A visit from the Easter Bunny!












I hope you all had a blessed Easter day! We sure did! Connor received his first Easter basket and we enjoyed some family time at Nonna and Grandy's house. It was very cold, so there wasnt much we could do outside. Connor enjoyed it for the most part until he got cranky later in the day. We believe that he might be starting to teethe! Oh joy!!! He chews on his fist constantly and is drooling profusely! I am actually at home today because Connor was up 8 times last night! He wouldnt sleep unless you were holding him, so needless to say I didnt sleep a wink. I decided to stay at home and make sure he is OK and try to rest a bit. Tomorrow he goes to the doctor for his 4 month visit and more shots. Oh joy, again! Ha! Hopefully he will just sleep most of the day. I should be sleeping right now, but I thought I would take advantage of this time to post some pictures of our Easter day!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

How Precious! I love that your dad calls himself "Grandy" haha! I cant wait to give my little ones Easter baskets too :)

Darby said...

Bless your heart! That would make complete sense that he is starting to teethe with all that chewing on his hand that he has been doing! He looks too cute in his Easter outfit!

Anonymous said...

love the pouty(sp?) face!!! Happy Easter!

Courtney said...

Connor looks sooo cute in his little Easter outfit. With his sweater vest he does look like a "little man". My personal fav is his pouty picture. That is just too adorable. How will you ever say no to that face!

Anonymous said...

This baby is precious (I think I have said that before) Thank you for posting the pic of all 3 of you.
Love you! Grannie

Anonymous said...

He's such a cute little man. I wanna reach through the screen and squeeze him. You all are great! You gave us the most perfect blessing we have ever had. There is nothing the compare! Tell my little guy AnAm says hi and that she loves him... Love you all Amanda

Anonymous said...

Connor is just so sweet and want to meet him as soon as I can. I saw the surgeon on Thurs. and didn't give me much hope to make the trip to Tn. for a few months more. I feel so bad!!! Connor will be walking by then!!!! Keep the pictures coming, I look sooo forward to them. Love and miss you all, Grandma & GREAT grandma Hill