Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Tummy Time




After giving Connor lots of floor time last night, I realized that he hadnt been on his tummy very much lately. I have tried to give him tummy time more and more this month, but he cries every time and the cries turns into screams! Therefore, even though I shouldnt have, I avoid it sometimes. Last night Connor totally caught me by surprise! I put him on his tummy and he held his head up with no problem at all! He looked around for several minutes before finally getting mad. Brad was making fun of me because I was making such a fuss over it. He said that you would have thought Connor was taking his first steps or something. He just doesnt appreciate it, because he hasnt had to deal with the screaming like I have. Here are some pictures of Connor looking at his singing/dancing Easter duck that his Nonna gave him. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Darby said...

I'm so proud of the little guy! I have just learned recently that this is a big step! Yeah Connor!!!

Anonymous said...

Seeing Connor on his tummy reminds me of how your dad used to lay on the floor with you and Brett at that age and you would just laugh at him. He was pretty crazy acting with you two at times when you had tummy time. Good job Connor! Love, Nonna

Courtney said...

Yeah for Connor!! He is so adorable. It seems like he has grown so quick. On another note I don't know if I told you how much I loved the Easter pictures. Everyone at my office was checking out your precious little boy, they couldn't believe you could get his picture with live animals!!!