Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, April 7, 2007

"Old" and "New" Friends









On Friday Connor got to meet his NEW friend Hayden, which has been a long time coming, and Mommy got to spend see her OLD friends who she misses dearly! Carrie and I have been talking about getting the boys together for some time now. Every time we try to get together something comes up. Hayden is about 8 months now and is cute as ever! I havent seen him since he was in the hospital, so I was amazed at how much he had grown! The boys loved staring at each other and investigating one another. I cant wait till they are both a little older so they can play! I truly enjoyed my girl time with Carrie and Darby this weekend! Darby came down on Friday too (as seen on the above post)! Needless to say we had a wonderful time!

Carrie- we have to get together more often, we only live an hour apart! I will make more of an effort from now on. It is so hard to get swept up in things with a little one around. I know you understand completely!

Darby- I had a blast with you this weekend! Thank you so much for taking time out of your BUSY schedule to come down and see us! You are probably one of the busiest people I know, so it meant alot! We will miss you!!! I will be coming down very soon to visit you!
Here are some pics of the boys, as well as some of me and my best buds! Love yall!

5 comments:

Darby said...

What a fun, fun weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Tara!! I had so much fun and Hayden did too!!! Love you dearly!

Courtney said...

Well I must say that I love seeing pictures of Connor and Hayden together!!! Ya'll just have the cutest babies ever!!!! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter with their families. I so wish that I lived closer so that I could play with these little guys and see them as they grow up.

Anonymous said...

court! I wish you lived closer too!!! I miss you!! we have got to figure a way to all get together!! Love you!!!

Tara said...

I had a great weekend with yall!
Court- I was just thinking that the only thing missing was that you werent there! I miss you dearly! Like Carrie said we have to find a way to see each other so you can meet the guys! Take care!
Love all of you!