Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Darby's Visit




This weekend Darby came down for a visit! We had so much fun just hanging out and shopping! Darby, I just hope that I didnt bore you with all of the baby talk and shopping for Connor! Darby was such a huge help with Connor, while I shopped for a Easter outfit! Since the temperature dropped drastically this week, I had to find something a little warmer than what I had initially planned on him wearing. I get sad when I think of all of the pretty Easter dresses that will be covered up with winter coats on Sunday!

During Darby's visit we got together with Carrie and Hayden and hung out at my house for a while. Then after a few hours the boys started getting tired and cranky so we decided to take them for a ride to the mall. We had so much fun just talking and catching up with each other! Thank you guys for coming down! I know it isnt a short drive for either of you! Carrie, I will be up to see you very soon! Darby, I had a blast with you! I will also be down to visit you soon as well! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Darby said...

I had such an awesome time with yall! Connor is such a sweet baby! Thank you all for having me! We will definitely have to get together again very soon! I already miss yall! I am so thankful for our awesome friendship! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for you guys' friendship! It was so great to get together! Miss you all too! See you soon!!!! Love you!

Carrie

Tara said...

You all are definitely welcome ANYTIME!! I miss you guys so much too! I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often. Carrie let me know the next time you are going to Knox. and we can meet up with Darby!
Darby, thanks so much for coming down! We loved having you!
Have a great week! Love yall!