Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Been blogging less because...

of this.....
...this....
...this...
....and this....

...oh, and this!


I have been asked if I am done blogging and the answer is most definitely no, BUT of course as all of you other wives and mothers know these things must come first. I am finding less and less time to devote to those things such as keeping my house presentable or even tolerable at this point. Ha! I swear that there is a ghost in my house who is helping to produce this laundry. The reality is that since I am working more, I dont have that extra day to get all of these things done and I am feeling less organized and "together". SO, it isnt that I dont wish to share what is going on in our lives with you, it is just that THIS is my life right now. Also, I find that it is getting harder to find things to blog about. Not that our life is any less busy or interesting than before but as you know most of my posts are about this one little boy that resides here, and he is just at that age where there arent quite as many changes on a day to day basis. Of course he does things and says things everyday that are new and quite interesting but I just dont think about blogging about them if you know what I mean.
So, I am going to take the time right now while my kitchen floors are drying and do a series of posts that are long overdue. Oh and that last picture isnt really a "must do" but I have been taking the time to read lately, thus the other reason for less blogging. I know I am a little behind reading the Twilight series. To be honest, I didnt understand what all of the fuss was about. Brad and I rented the movie one night, which wasnt great but it was enough to spark my interest to read the books. Brad got me the set for my birthday and I just started New Moon. Better hurry up...the movie will be coming out in November. Hopefully it will be better than the last.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Loving that it just gets real! Especially with work, kids... life and the cycle repeats itself day in and day out! However...no complaints here!!! I do agree, the book is way better than the movie for sure. Good luck on finishing up New Moon!!

Nikki said...

That is really funny, I love this post. Thank you for letting me know that it is not just me! It really looks like a few of those pictures were taken at my house!