Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Connor smiles






Here are some pictures of Connor from the past week. He is going to be three weeks old on Monday. I cant believe it! It is going by so fast! I am enjoying being at home with him and watching him change day by day. He is still eating well and seems to be going through a growth spurt right now. The past two nights he has woken me up every 2 hours for feedings. Whew! It is tiring but all worth it.

I love the picture of Connor cracking a smile. Sure he probably doesn't mean to, but I like to think he is dreaming pleasant dreams!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He smiles like you Tara!!! Good lookin' little fellow. Can't wait to see him. AnAm

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who he looks the most like. right now I'm thinking Tara...
love you guys
Benita

Courtney said...

Could Conner be any cuter? That hair, the smile and those eyes. He is ADORABLE!!! I love the picture where he is smiling in his sleep, you wonder what his sweet dreams are about? Getting big enough to play with Cooper perhaps:) It's so much fun to see your pictures of him. Keep 'em coming!!
Love,Courtney

Anonymous said...

I adore the picture of Connor smiling! He has grown so much just since the short time ago when I saw him! I miss yall! Love, Darby