Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tummy Time






Connor is getting stronger and stronger everyday. He is holding his head up pretty well now. I have been putting him on his tummy for him to strengthen his neck muscles. His legs are so strong that he is pushing up to stand when you hold him. He is definitely a busy little fella. Lord help me when he becomes mobile!


Connor also had fun playing with his toys tonight! He is starting to smile and coo more and more everyday. Here are a few pictures of him playing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh tara! he just too cute! i can't wait to get my hands on him. it was good that i didn't come this week. i got sick and had a fever wed. night. feeling better now. love you and can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara and Brad. Connor is just too cute. I HOPE I get to see him before he crawls or say's great grandma. I look at him and see Lori and you Tara. Sorry Brad. That hair and the big eyes tells it all. I love the pictures, please keep them coming. Brad, the picture of Connor peeing on you really and I mean really should be entered in a baby contest. Blake did that to me alot-yo would of thought I would of learned and covered it up! Love you all, Grandma Hill