Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Playtime





Connor loves his new aquarium play gym! Right now he doesnt do much but just look at it, but he is moving his arms and kicking his feet as hard as can be. It won't be long till he can grasp the toys at the top. Thanks Grannie for Connors fun toy!

1 comments:

GREATaunt Jolene said...

Thanks so much for all your postings. I look for them everyday.
Connor is sooooo cute. I can see
the difference in his pictures from
day to day. I grin from ear to ear
every time I look at his pictures.
You just want to kiss all over him!
He's just a living doll! Love all
of you. AND COOPER TOO!!!!!