Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, January 29, 2007

I should be napping...



I cant believe it, but Connor is 6 weeks old today! Time has certainly flown by! I went for my 6 wk postpartum checkup today and got released from my doctor. I can finally start exercising to get the rest of this weight off. YEAH! No more excuses with the treadmill in the bonus room. I will start work in a couple of weeks and I am dreading the first few days. It is going to be the hardest thing ever to leave my baby for the day. I am praying for God to give me the strength to do this! I am only going back part time and I am so thankful for that.

As you can tell I am feeding Connor well! He is starting to get a little chunky. I love it though, it makes him that much more cuddly! Here are some pictures of him sleeping. Love it when they sleep! Now if I would just nap with him...

0 comments: