Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Little hands and feet...




One of my most favorite things about babies is their hands and feet! I love kissing them! COnnor surprised us when he was born with his big hands and feet. He has incredibly long fingers and toes! We are not sure where he gets this from, probably his Poppa (Brads dad). We think he is going to be a great basketball player one day. Now he just had to grow up to be tall. We aren't holding our breath for this one. We will see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

doris and i talked about that today. we could tell from his pictures that he has big hands/feet. hopefully he will get the thompson height to go along with them. a thompson play sports!!! imagine that. :)
love you guys.
benita

Anonymous said...

Tara, you are so great to keep the pictures posted. Nothing is more precious than seeing the little guy's hands and feet. Nothing that is except holding him. Like Brad says, you just want to squeeze him. Missing you all..
Love you,
Grannie T.

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to get back home and hold the little guy. I have missed him sooooo much. I love the little feet and hands too. I think you are doing a great job of posting and keeping everyone updated on Connor's growth and changes. Just wait till you see what I am bringing back Connor from "Yankee Town". I will see you guys soon. Love you all, Nonna

Anonymous said...

i check for new pictures everyday and show them to brian. he has been looking at baby harley davidson clothes/shoes for connor. i can't believe he is a month old.
can't wait to see you all.
love ya
benita