Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bye, Bye Melinda!






Last night was the last night for Melinda on American Idol for those of you who have been hiding behind a rock... It was tragic for the Thompson household, as we just knew she would make it to the finale if not WIN the whole thing! We were so disappointed and shocked as you can see from Connors expression. For real, these pictures were taken right after they revealed the results and it was so cute! Connor looked genuinely concerned! As for Melinda, we aren't worried because we know she will have great opportunities in front of her soon!


By the way, did I mention that Connor will be 5 MONTHS OLD tomorrow!!! I cant believe it! He is just growing up way too fast! Also, he is a very big boy weighing a whopping 16 pounds and 8 ounces! I couldn't believe it when we went to the doctor this week. No wonder my muscles are getting bigger by the day!!! Ha!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is so cute that he is already a little American Idol fan!! I cannot get over all of his little expressions.

Darby said...

Connor is soooo cute! I swear he gets cuter in every picture (even though I didn't think that was possible because he is the cutest thing ever)!!!