Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Something new to look at


Connor loves his new Rainforest interactive crib toy! He gets very quiet when we turn it on, however you had better be close when it goes off because he will cry until it comes back on. There is a push button for him to turn it on, I dont know why he cant figure it out?! Ha Ha! I wonder what the manufacturers were thinking when they did this? I guess it will work when he gets a little older. Thanks Grannie, he is enjoying his new toy! Since Connor is having such a hard time sleeping we thought this might help. Well, we are still waiting, but for now it is nice to be able to clean his room while he watches the rainforest. I am afraid I may never get sleep again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be pushing that button in no time! We sure enjoyed our short visit yesterday. Pops is getting addicted to Connor! Hope to see you soon. Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

hey girl! that toy will be great for a long time!! connor is so sweet...i loved his pics in the tub...what a fun tub! I love you! you are a wonderful mommy!!!