Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Connor enjoying the outdoors


I am behind on my posts and meant to put these pictures on here last week but it has been kind of crazy around here. Anyhow, here are some pictures of Connor relaxing in his Bumbo under one of our only shade trees. He was very interested in the texture of the grass and loved watching me water the flowers that we planted last weekend. I have to say it was GREAT getting to work in the yard again for the first time in over a year to do some landscaping. Last year we had so much going on with yard projects but I had just found out I was pregnant so I didnt feel like doing much. I pushed Connor around in the stroller while I worked in each of the beds and he was a champ! I was amazed! I can only hope that he continues with this. We havent gotten much rain lately and I need the water the flowers at least every other day and it is hard with a 4 1/2 month old! I am so glad that it is finally warm to stay and the flowers are in full bloom!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the new pictures. It is such a blessing to have all three of you as well as a gorgeous grandbaby! I can't wait to get my picture frame ready. Thank you very much! I hope you all get some sleep soon. Love, Mom (Grannie)

Darby said...

What a cutie pie! It looks like he is going to love the outdoors just like the rest of his family!

Tara said...

Grannie, we had fun seeing you on Sunday! Looks like we will be coming your way this weekend! See you then!

Darby- I think Connor is going to love being outside! If he is fussy I just have to walk outside and he immediately stops!

Darby said...

Tara, that's awesome he loves the outdoors so much!