Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

On the road again...










This weekend we took another trip back home to visit Brad's parents, sister and the rest of the family. We spent our time outside enjoying the beautiful weather by the lake. It was a little too cool to get in the water but it was just nice to be out there. Cooper went along for the first time in a long long time. He ran straight to the lake for a swim! He absolutely loves the water! We have to try to coax him out every time because he would spend literally the whole day down there. Here are some pictures of our drive down there and Connor playing with his cousin Kaitlyn that just turned 1! They lots of fun checking each other out!

10 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

i think he gets cuter with every pic you post of him. Bobby and i love looking at those pics!! He's adorable!

Darby said...

I can't believe he's big enough not to be rear-facing anymore!!! He's getting to be such a big boy!!! The pictures are great!

Lindsey said...

Good ole trips to Rockwood.. gotta love it :)

Tara said...

Thanks guys! He is getting cuter by the day, he is so much fun right now! Darby- he is actually rear facing, I was sitting in the back with him since Cooper was in the front. Can you believe that the dog booted me to the back seat!!! He has us trained! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. We had such a great weekend! Can't wait to see you all again. Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

hey Tara! I am back and catching up on all my blogs!! I can;t believe how big Connor is....he is soooo cute! I love his expressions!!!

Courtney said...

I love love love Conner's faces as he discovers new things! He is too cute, especially the look he is giving his dinosaur friend!

Tara said...

Court-
I know, I just laughed and laughed in the back of the car because he was making such a face! I just had to snap some pictures as he checked out his new toy! We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

What I would give to have every weekend like the last one. I don't know how much longer I can be this far away! :( Tell my little guy I miss him - Love you all! AnAm

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of Connor and Kaitlyn. 1st time I have seen them. They are so good. Hope all is well.