Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ya want a knuckle sandwich?





7 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is hysterical...I love that his eyes are crossed in some of them. I laughed out loud when I saw these! Thanks for sharing them with us!! Love yall!

Courtney said...

These are too funny! It's so much fun to see pictures of Connor discovering himself. I'm sure he uncovers something new everyday. Hope ya'll are doing well!
Miss & lova ya!

Tara said...

Court and Lace-
Thanks for loving these pics as much as I did! I couldnt stop laughing the night he did this! Too funny! Court- I miss you too!! It has been too long!
Lace- Any day now... I am praying hard for you to go into labor SOON! Cant wait to see pics of little Kiley on your blog very soon!!! Yaah!

Darby said...

Tara, the pictures are awesome!!! If he could just get the mouth thing going he could do "the mouse!" Connor is such a cutie pie! Love yall!

Lindsey said...

hahhahahahahhahahahh. That is all i can say :)

Denira Baird Williams said...

You need to enter these photos in some type of photo contest!!!! He would so win!!!

Denira Baird Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.