Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Rub a dub dub...I have a new tub!





Connor was getting quite WILD in the tub, so I had to get something with a little more cushion so that he wouldnt knock himself out when he is playing during bathtime! He is more squirmy than ever and has so much fun kicking and splashing in the water! I think Connor is going to love the lake this summer by the way he enjoys bathtime! He loves it! The rubber ducky tub was recommended to me and I love it so far. The beak quacks and Connor just thinks it is hilarious! This was one of the best $10 I have spent in a while.

(Note: notice the washcloth was very carefully placed...We didnt want this post to be X-rated!

3 comments:

Darby said...

That is the coolest tub ever! Connor is such a cutie pie!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is hilarous...I love the washcloth too, all he needs are some fig leaves for these pictures! HA!

Brett&Hillary said...

Connor is such a doll! I love hime so much, he's new bathtub is so COOL!!!