Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Brad's 1st Fathers Day!


















Sunday we spent the day in Rockwood on the lake with Granny, Poppa, and An Am. It was a beautiful day (of course HOT) but thank goodness their yard is filled with lots of very large shade trees! Connor was introduced to the lake and seemed to enjoy it. He was so cute kicking his little feet like he had done it a thousand times before! I think he is going to be a natural in the water. We had a great Sunday dinner and it was a wonderful day to celebrate the fathers in the Thompson family!

5 comments:

Darby said...

How precious!!! I love his hammock pictures! He'll be tubing before you know it! Happy 1st Father's Day, Brad!

Lindsey said...

love the green hat and shades :)

Courtney said...

Happy Fathers Day Brad! It looks like you guys had a great weekend. I love love love the hammock pictures of Connor! So sweet looking. I hope I can see ya'll soon.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so sweet. I really need to get copies of these also! We had a wonderful Sunday even though Connor didn't like me for a few minutes! Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Loved the pictures. He is growing up so much!