Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Connor's New Paci!





As you can tell Connor has a new pacifier (a.k.a. his big toe!!!) He just goes to town sucking on that thing! It is so funny! He is also getting very good at sitting up by himself, although we still use the Boppy in case he decides to topple on over! I cant help but wonder if that is because he carries most of his weight on top (a.k.a. big gourd!) Ha ha! It is funny to say, but it is SO true! Oh well, we just know he is going to be a genius one day with all of those brains in there! LOL

Connor is still as happy as ever, but he is starting to be pretty demanding during the day. Can I just say he has a severe case of "separation anxiety"! The doctors and books have warned me about it but I wasn't quite prepared for this! I cant seem to get anything done during the day, and even Ms. Betty is having to carry him on the hip all day! I know this is just a phase, but I am ready for it to end SOON! Well off to do some more cleaning at 10:30 (I have to take advantage of the time when he is asleep!) Good night all!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

How cute hahah! Hopefully something he will out grow though, not sure how all the ladies will like him sucking the big toe :)

Darby said...

Too cute sucking on his big toe! I am so proud of him sitting up by himself...yeah Connor! I must see you all soon! He is growing up so fast! Miss yall! Love you!