Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I cant believe it- 5 YEARS!



Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Tomorrow is our anniversary (June 8th) and it is hard to believe it has already been 5 YEARS and actually when you think about it, Brad and I have been together now for 15!!!! Oh my gosh, am I that old??!!! Yep, for those of you who didnt know Brad and I are highschool sweethearts (actually junior high for me)! It is crazy to think that we have known each other for at least half our lives!

Well, it has been a great 5 years and I think we have accomplished pretty much everything we would have liked to at this point. We have a house, a dog, and a beautiful son! I guess you could say we are living the "American Dream"! I said on our honeymoon that I wanted to go back to that destination on our 5th anniversary. Well, I think it is safe to say thats not going to happen any time soon. However, we will enjoy our day as a family and remember our beautiful, HOT wedding day 5 years ago... Sorry guys for those who attended, it was pretty hot today and I got a flashback of everyone sweating and fanning themselves! Ha! Oh well, at least we can laugh about it now! LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 8th is mine and Jeff's 3 year anniversary! We are trying to go out to dinner alone and without calling to check on Lake! Amanda

Courtney said...

Congratulations!!! 5 years, it's hard to believe that much time has gone by. It just seems like yesterday we were staying with Darby and getting our hair done! Thanks for posting your wedding pics. It's so fun to look through them. I hope you have a Happy Anniversary hanging out with all of your boys!
Love,
Court

Brett&Hillary said...

Happy Anniversary Brad and Tara!! Love you, Hillary

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your slide show and yes, I was one of the hot guests fanning away!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

Heather Henley Robinette

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! You are a wonderful daughter. Thank you for making our son so happy and for giving us all a beautiful baby!
We love you all!
Grannie and Pops

Darby said...

Happy Anniversary...a little late! I definitely remember the wedding weekend...we had such a blast! I love yall and am so excited on your five year anniversary and all the many years you have had together!