Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Surprise!!!












This past weekend was Bretts birthday party #2, only this time it was a surprise! Hillary did a great job planning it all and everyone had a great time! We also got to enjoy another one of Mom's amazing birthday cakes! Mmmm! Connor really enjoyed it as you will see in the pictures! I especially like the one of his face as Brett was blowing out his candles! You have to wonder what he is thinking sometimes! Brett, Happy Birthday for the last time "this year"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happened again! I looked at the blog, exited and went back 10 minutes later to find new pictures! What a treat and Happy Birthday Brett! Grannie T.

Darby said...

I love Connor's excited face!!! Is that his cute "see you later alligator" outfit?!? Love your earrings! How fun...a surprise party!

Anonymous said...

Tara, You do such a great job of keeping the blog updated for all the out of towners. I think it makes everyone forget how long it has been since they have actually seen Connor or anyone else for that matter. Thanks for the cake compliments! Keep up the good work! My little Connor is sooooo cute. What a fun party we had!