Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

On the move!







No Connor isnt crawling yet, but he is twisting, scooting, and rolling around everywhere! Gone are the days when I could just lay him on the floor with some toys and leave the room for a minute. He is getting to be so much fun! I find myself wanting to play with him all the time instead of doing household chores! He trys to imitate everything now and is getting VERY CURIOUS of his surroundings!

6 comments:

Darby said...

We were all just sitting here looking at Connor's pictures! He is getting sooo big! What a cutie pie! I just showed Kiley a picture and she thinks he is HOTT! We love yall!

Lindsey said...

Aww he is doing the little army crawl :) That is the only thing my little brother mason could ever do and then he just got up and started walking ahhaha. I love his cute little faces that he makes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Connor, I can't seem to get my coments to go on your blog. What am I doing wrong? Let me see if this goes----but in the mean time, grandma Hill will soon be on her way to love and hug you alot! Be ready and please don't cry! hugs, grandma Hill

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see youall of your expressions are just too much. I told your grandma Lori to tie your legs so I will see you craw for the first time--Not really, never would do that but hope you will crawl for the first time when I come. You are getting soo big and I want to see you as the baby I have missed. I love you sweetie and hope to meet you soon. Please don't cry. LOL--hugs, grandma hill

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot get over how big he has grown! He is precious...how fun!!!

Tara said...

Thanks yall for all the sweet comments! Grandma- Connor is waiting for you! He cant wait to meet you! Dont worry about him crawling- he still has a long way to go! I cant wait to see you at the airport!!