Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lil' Yankee fan OR Lil' Braves fan





Only time will tell... Of course this a source of family feuding around here! The Thompson's will raise him to like the Braves, while the Neal family will try and brainwash Connor into routing for the Yankees! Well, either way Connor looks adorable in his baseball gear!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I vote for the Braves! Connor will soon see they are they best :)

Tara said...

Oh no! Lindsey you are not helping my cause! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

If it helps any, he really favors Tara in the Braves pictures and Brad in the Yankees pictures. He is getting so big so fast! Pops said he's buying Boston gear next!
Love, Grannie & Pops

Darby said...

He is adorable in his baseball gear...that's what matters! Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Yankees (sorry Brad) Colton plays for the "little Yankees" and our family has now converted...I never thought it would happen....I even have a Yankees license plate on my car!!! I am loving keeping up with you all through your blog!

Heather Henley Robinette

Anonymous said...

Yankees! Yankees! Yankees! He is just too cute! I can tell he likes his Yankee gear better. Just look how interested he is in that ball.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Your right, it does not matter who he cheers for...he looks great either way!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable........I absolutely love it. Too Cute.

Anonymous said...

so sweet!! sorry Tara...I say Braves...I don't even know why??? Anyways...we need to get together soon! Connor is getting so big!! The boys would have so much fun! Love you!